On behalf of the Organizing Committee, I am happy to invite you to participate in the IEEE/CAS-EMB Biomedical Circuits and Systems Conference (BioCAS 2015), which will be held on October 22-24, 2015, at the historic Academy of Medicine in Atlanta, Georgia, USA.
The IEEE Biomedical Circuits and Systems Conference (BioCAS) serves as a premier international forum for presenting the interdisciplinary research and development activities at the crossroads of medicine, life sciences, physical sciences and engineering that will shape tomorrow’s medical devices and healthcare systems. It brings together researchers, designers, clinicians, and engineers from industry, academia, and government to disseminate the latest cutting-edge research results and innovative solutions for today’s complex health problems at the frontiers of biomedical engineering, life sciences, and circuits and systems.
BioCAS 2015 will comprise an excellent combination of invited talks and tutorials from pioneers in the field as well as peer-reviewed special and regular sessions plus live demonstrations. The engaging three-day single-track program, all of which is included in your registration, covers a wide range of topics, including but not limited to:
- Assistive, Rehabilitation, and Quality of Life Technologies
- Bio-inspired and Neuromorphic Circuits and Systems
- Biofeedback, Electrical Stimulation, and Closed-Loop Systems
- Biomedical Imaging Technologies & Image Processing
- Biosensor Devices
- Biosensor Interfacing Circuits
- Biosignal Processing
- Body Area/Sensor Network
- Brain Machine Interfaces
- Electronics for Brain Science
- Genomics and Systems Biology
- Implantable Electronics
- Innovative Circuits for Medical Applications
- Lab-on-Chip & BioMEMS
- Medical Information Systems and Bioinformatics
- Wireless and Energy Harvesting/Scavenging Technology
On behalf of the Organizing Committee, I cordially invite you to participate in the 2015 Biomedical Circuits and Systems Conference and contribute to the continued success of this rapidly growing annual event at the intersection of medicine and engineering. I look forward to welcoming you to enjoy the conference in Atlanta.
On behalf of the BioCAS 2015 Organizing Committee,